Font Size Font: IncreaseFont: NormalFont: Decrease
Language:   English  | Malay

Enforcement Branch
[+] 1. How to apply for licence to Remove Rock Materials?
[+] 2. How to apply licence to Remove Rock Materials?
[+] 3. What the difference of License Rock Material and Mineral Tenement?

Finance Section
[+] 1. How do i apply for purchase of Tender/Quotation Document?

Human Resource Management & Administration Section
[+] 1. How to apply job vacancy at the department?

Information System Branch
[+] 1. What are the differences between Basic User Accounts and Premium User Accounts?
[+] 2. What are the payment options for eLASIS services?
[+] 3. What are the system requirements for eLASIS services?
[+] 4. What is the link for eLasis Services?

Land Branch
[+] 1. How to apply for Native Customary Rights (NCR) land to be surveyed and gazetted under Section 6 of the Land Code (Cap 81)?
[+] 2. How to apply for permission to deal (Transfer, Sublease and Charge)?
[+] 3. How to apply for renewal of land leases (RLL)?
[+] 4. How to apply for variation of title condition (AVTC) and subdivision?
[+] 5. Is there any surcharge if annual rent and installment of premium are not paid prior to the due date?

Planning Branch
[+] 1. What is "development"?
[+] 2. What is amalgamation and subdivision of land?
[+] 3. What is subdivision of land?
[+] 4. Where to submit an application for development?

Survey Branch
[+] 1. Procedure for Purchasing Maps/ Aerial Photographs